Candidate and Staff Training Excerpt: Direct Mail & Printed Materials
In this excerpt from a campaign staff and candidate training we answer many questions about direct mail and printed materials including:
- How do campaigns get their direct mail program off the ground?
- Is direct mail even relevant anymore (YES!) in 2015?
- Who should be overseeing the mail program for our campaign?
- What kind of attributes should we look for in a printing vendor?
- When we build our campaign plans, how much lead time does there need to be for each mail piece?
- Are there design details we should include to help our message get across?
- How do we Budget for mail in our voter contact program?
- Is there any way we can save money in our direct mail program?
- What other kinds of printed pieces should we consider?
Need outside assistant with marketing planning or content creation? Let’s schedule a free consultation.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!